The greatest gift you can give someone is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving. — such a beautiful reflection of the love of God. (via yesdarlingido)
(Source: everythingyoulovetoohate, via ladylion)
MY SIM FUCKED HER ELDER BOYFRIEND TWICE IN A ROW AND HE PROMPTLY DIED
now my sim got this moodlet
I want to play this
Ubícate — Religous Incantation of the Mexicans for when someone isn’t checking themselves, and thus, is wrecking themselves (via chanclazo)
(Source: illegalnalgas, via shaylarain)
Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in your car to all the songs you used to listen to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good
(Source: tabakokobata, via shaylarain)
Do try to keep up; you don’t always have to be so slow.
Digital painting commission of Eriol Hiiragizawa for Melissa.
Qigang Chen - Joie Eternelle
16x20 Print | 11x14 Print | Wallpaper 1 2
- street performers AU
- got a crush on the hairdresser and now my hair is slowly getting really short AU
- we’ve been dating for three months and you’re only now telling me you’re a werewolf AU
- ended up adopting like three dogs because that pet shelter employee is really hot AU
- accidentally called a sex line AU
- we reached for the last box of chicken nuggets in the supermarket at the same time and there’s no way I’m letting you have it asshole AU
- met at a con where we accidentally cosplayed the fandom otp PLOT TWIST it’s our notp but god damn I wouldn’t mind making out with you AU
- wore the same obscure fandom shirt in public AU
- I was singing in public and you decided to join in and now we’re singing a dramatic duet together also what’s your number AU
A lot of people complain about the night, and how lonely they feel inside their bed. But that’s not how it works for me. I notice I’m lonely at 9 am. When the sun wakes me up and everything is silent around me. I notice I’m lonely at 1 pm. When I walk down the street knowing I have no one to go visit. I notice I’m lonely at 3 pm. When I draw on my yellow paper knowing there’s no one to say “This drawing is from me to you. I think about you a lot. ” I notice I’m lonely at 6 pm. When I look in the mirror and my body is untouched. There’s no sign of someone else living, touching, breathing my body. It makes me sad thinking how much love I’m willing to give and it’s all going wasted because after all, maybe some people aren’t meant to be with someone.